Our experienced and professional estimators and office staff at Uptown Body & Fender are here to assist you with all aspects of your insurance claims process, from coordinating your rental car to answering all your questions regarding the insurance repair or total loss process.
We strive to make you feel confident and at ease about having chosen Uptown Body & Fender for your vehicle’s collision repair. Our goal is to make your collision repair a simple and easy experience for you.
Our Collision Repair Process:
- We provide your insurance company with the information they need to process your claim, such as digital photos, determination of any hidden damage (also called a supplement) and frame or suspension measurements where needed.
- We help you coordinate replacement transportation while your car is in our shop. Rental car personnel are on-site Monday mornings. Otherwise, a rental car is just a phone call away.
- We work with your insurance company to ensure your vehicle is repaired promptly and correctly the first time.
- We communicate with your claims adjustor or representative to attain all needed claims information, such as the deductible amounts, rental car reimbursement coverage and limits.
- We verify your insurance coverage and payment status, and gather all necessary information about your liability, policy coverage and vehicle value.
- We talk frequently to both you and your insurance company about the status of your repair and the projected completion date.
- We restore your vehicle to factory specifications and guarantee our repair for as long as you own your car.